Tuesday, May 09, 2006

And thus it begins

Assuming anyone ever reads this besides me (and if I don't tell anyone about it, that is a very real possibility), let me just start by saying something deeply profound and world altering....

Nope. I've got nothing. Which, considering the fact that it is after 10 PM is not really surprising. Most of my friends would probably be surprised that I'm even functioning on a moderately coherent level at this hour. It's good to keep surprising the people who love you. Right?

My two, no, make that three favorite websites at the moment are... lionbrand.com (because who can resist a website that is all about yarn and has tons of free patterns for cute things), epicurious.com (I spent at least half an hour today looking at recipes for roasted potatoes) and eharlequin.com (specifically the Community Board for Luna Books which is where all the cool people hang out)

My next mission is to figure out hyperlinks. I'm sure I'll get there eventually. Given the time to explore the hows and wheres of this brave new world.

Talk on ya later,

Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment