Sometimes I think too much...
I just need to say these things:
1. Everyone needs to be careful and thoughtful about what image of themselves they present on the internet. Girls AND boys. Especially young ones who have no real idea about long term consequences.
2. I'm pretty sure teenage boys are going to have sexual thoughts about girls (or boys) regardless of whether or not they see scantily clad pictures of them. They can have those thoughts and still respect the person.
3. At some point, we have to stop making girls and women be responsible for the behavior and thoughts of others. ESPECIALLY in regards to sex.
4. If you are a man (or boy) who sees a picture of a scantily clad woman (or girl) and thinks about sex. That's fine. If you are a man (or boy) who sees a scantily clad woman (or girl) and thinks she owes you sex. That is not fine.
5. Sex is fun. Especially when there is mutual respect.
That's all for now. It's 2:15 am and I don't think I have any coherence left. If I had any to start with.