Friday, May 25, 2007

Resolution...

All of the square doilies from this book. I love thread crochet, and I love doilies. However, I have no use for big doilies. Or table runners. Or antimacassars. However, I do have need of coasters. Plus, this will distract me from my search for the perfect pattern for a lace shawl for my wedding.

So. I will start with the one I have already finished (it needs to be washed first, as it has been in use and has gotten a little dirty).

Must get batteries for the camera...


Projects:

Ripple baby blanket: needs ends woven in and washed
Little square doilies: 1 down 8 to go
Baby blankets (4): Patterns, yarns TBD (probably Bernat Cotton Tots though. Love it!) Due: August, November (2), December
Wedding afghan (1): Pattern, yarns TBD. Due July 28
Wedding shawl: Due November 9

I'm sure that there will be more things added. Let us try not to forget that I have a wedding to plan for November.

Yay!


A little feline yin/yang to remind me that everything works out. In the end. One way or another

No comments:

Post a Comment